Online payment Terms and Conditions
These Online payment Terms and Conditions ("Terms and Conditions") apply to the use of the online payment transaction services ("Services") for the payment of certain types of transactions made available by NZ Gaming on their website www.nzgaming.co.nz. These Terms and Conditions constitute a contract between you and NZ Gaming. Please read them carefully.
Please note that the Terms and Conditions may be altered or added to by NZ Gaming at any time that it determines necessary, with or without notice. Please, therefore, ensure that you read the Terms and Conditions carefully on each occasion that you use the Services.
It is strongly recommended that you take and retain a copy of any payment transactions and/or application submitted for record keeping purposes.
You may use the Services for the purposes of making payments for goods order from NZ Gaming, provided that you do not:
1. In any way damage or disrupt the Services / operation of the Services.
2. Use the Services for any unauthorised or unlawful purpose.
2.0 Your warranties
You warrant that:
1. You are aged 18 or over.
2. You have the appropriate authority to validly accept the Terms and Conditions and are able to and will meet your obligations in relation to these Terms and Conditions.
3. The credit or debit card used in connection with the Services is issued in your name.
4. You are liable to the credit or debit card issuer for all charges incurred in the use of the Services.
5. The information supplied by you is true and correct.
3. Payment may be made using only Visa or MasterCard credit or debit cards.
4. NZ Gaming may contact you to confirm your credit or debit card details.
5. All charges are in New Zealand Dollars.
6. Upon completing a transaction using the NZ Gaming website, you will be presented with a confirmation screen verifying the transaction details you wish to process. It is your responsibility to verify that all transaction information and other details are correct. NZ Gaming shall have no liability for transactions which are incorrect as a result of inaccurate data entry in the course of the use of the Services or for loss of data or information caused by factors beyond NZ Gaming ’s control.
7. Once a payment has been made it cannot be cancelled.
8. NZ Gaming accepts no responsibility for refusal or reversal of payments, which shall be a matter between you and your credit or debit card issuer.
Provision / collection of information
9. You acknowledge that the credit or debit card information supplied by you in relation to the purchase of goods from NZ Gaming is processed through a secure third-party website. The only information supplied to NZ Gaming via the third party website is:
1. The name of the card holder and card type.
2. The first 6 and last 2 digits of the credit or debit card (for validation purposes).
3. The payment amount.
4. The time of payment.
5. The Online Payments payment reference number.
6. The payment outcome.
7. The bank's authorisation code.
10. By using the Services you agree:
1. To provide information through electronic means, i.e., you agree to provide any relevant information, in the format and to the standards described for each transaction/application.
2. That the information supplied by you will be retained in electronic form.
3. To receive information through electronic means.
11. You hereby authorise NZ Gaming to collect information about you (including information about transactions processed by you) from time to time through NZ Gaming’s website. Any such information collected shall be treated in accordance with NZ Gaming ’s Privacy Statement, the Privacy Act 1993 and the Local Government Official Information and Meetings Act 1987.
12. Requests for refunds must be made by contacting NZ Gaming via firstname.lastname@example.org. We require the reason for the refund and the amount. If the request is granted, the refund will be processed back onto the credit or debit card, where the payment came from originally.
13. If you dispute the outstanding amount on your account, please contact NZ Gaming.
14. Payments using the Windcave Services are made through a secure third-party website. However, you acknowledge and agree that Internet transmissions cannot be guaranteed to be entirely secure or private and any information provided by you (including credit or debit card information) may be able to be read and/or intercepted by a third party. NZ Gaming shall have no liability for the interception and/or 'hacking' of any data or other unauthorised access to information provided by you for the purposes of the Services.
15. NZ Gaming reserves the right to deactivate or suspend your account if there is any breach of any of NZ Gaming ’s terms and conditions, including but not limited to these terms and conditions.
16. You have the right to access the information in your account and request for any information to be corrected. You can also deactivate your account at any time. Contact NZ Gaming ’s customer services department for any of these actions.
Credit Card Information Security Policy
17. NZ Gaming uses the Windcave Payment Gateway for its online credit and debit card transactions. Windcave processes online credit and debit card transactions securely for thousands of merchants globally, providing a safe and secure online payment service.
1. Payments are processed in real-time.
2. NZ Gaming does not have access to your full card number, this credit or debit card payment is secured by Windcave.
3. Windcave have bank grade security. All transaction details are stored in their Payment Card Industry (PCI) Centre
4. Windcave Software is certified with over 200 banks globally.
5. For recurring use of the same credit card “tokens” can be generated to allow ease of additional payment. NZ Gaming only retains the token and not your credit card details.
Visit the Windcave website for more info on online credit card payments.
18. Personal Finance Options
NZ Gaming offers a range of personal finance options both short term and long term.
All of these options are third party suppliers, and you will be subject to the Terms & Conditions of the supplier you select. These transactions are an agreement between the purchaser and the finance supplier. NZ Gaming does not provide any finance options directly. NZ Gaming does not warrant any information presented on behalf of the third-party personal finance suppliers. The goods may remain the property of the finance provider until fully paid by the purchaser.
The providers available may vary at NZ Gaming discretion.